Monday, December 1, 2008

Debbie's trip to Europe

In November I had the opportunity to travel to Europe with my parents. Here is a slide show of pictures from my trip.


4 comments:

Tami said...

Every one of those pics looks like a postcard! I'm so envious of your trip. What a great experience. Can't wait to hear all about it during my next touch-up. :) (I guess that's a hint. My roots are beginning to expose themselves.)

janae said...

I. hate. you.

In an ireallylikeyoubutimseethinginjealousy sort of way. So the question is, why didn't Stephen go?? He must hate you too. :)

Kristi said...

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures! You went to so many cities! It makes me crave a visit to Europe!!!

Unknown said...

Steve, can you call in sick for a quick trip to Rome? Well, if we cant make it that far you guys should make a weekend with us in Midway. Now to explain the bat pic. which oddly ties into our last Italy trip. Giovanni taught me two words out there (pipistrello- bat, and canucia-straw). I don't know why those two words, but we often joke about them. Oddly enough while playing on google, I found an image of a bat drinking from a straw. And thus the bat pic. came about.