Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving this year was at Katie's house. We invited Tyler to be with us since he could not go home this year. Here are some shots of the day!



Tami made the funnest place settings. (For those who don't know Stephen fell and cracked my tail bone about a month ago)







Why do we only eat like this once a year?









It was so much fun spending time with family and friends. We are so grateful for all that we have and for our loved ones (and those we couldn't spend Thanksgiving with.) Thanks to you all for a wonderful Thanksgiving! We really had a fun time!

2 comments:

janae said...

Oh man, crack tailbones KILLLLLLLL. Did you get a donut to sit on? My little brother pulled out a chair from under me when I was about 16 and I bruised my tailbone. It seriously took about 10 months to heal. Then I cracked my tailbone when I delivered Seara. That one took about three years to heal (yeah, the pain finally went away this last summer) because just as it would get better I'd either get pregnant (which would put undo weight on my lower back) or deliver another baby.

All that is just to say: I feel for you.

The Stephens Family said...

Wish we could have all been together!
Melissa