Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 10


10 Lords of Leaping! (Imagine 9 more of these little guys!)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLf_K45O9vU

Little Women was our Christmas movie choice tonight. We saw the play at the Hale Center Theatre a few months ago. What a great story!


We finished our neighbor gifts tonight and tried to deliver them, but no one was home! Boo Hoo! We will have to try another night!


And finally, Debbie received another part of her Christmas gift! The Inn at Bethlehem!

2 comments:

janae said...

No one was home? For real?? Dang, how disappointing! We are giving away BOMs and church DVDs for Christmas this year (I know - SOOOO brave of us) and I am super nervous. I really hope people are home for those because I don't know if I'll be able to get the guts up twice!

The Stephens Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time with your movie tradition. I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to watch Little Women! And I love Debbie's Christmas present...I want one!
Melissa