Maggie has a lot of favorite things. Her number one is fetching and her number two is snow and water. She loves both. So since we don't have access to a pool out here, she loves to fetch in the snow. We have a school park near our house that has almost every side fenced in and the dogs love it.
Debbie took this picture and I loved it. Lucy doesn't get the fetch and return thing but she loves to be chased by Maggie while she holds onto the ball.
Here's a picture of my three girls
Since Maggie has such long hair, the snow sticks to her and it looks so funny
Here is a video of the dogs in action.
We couldn't leave the park without Maggie going down the slide. She loves it! She climbed her way up and slid down and jumped right in the car. (I wish I had video of that!)
3 comments:
She loves pools and slides?? Maggie is a nut! What a personality!
She loves slides! We will get a video and post it soon! We have to get one of her swimming too! She is so fun! Lucy doesn't like either thing. She is kinda boring!
I love your dogs! They are soo cute! I am jealous, I have wanted a dog for so long. Someday :) Ya we did get Wicket tickets...I was SO surprised. Somehow my moms boyfriend managed to get a hold of them--I have no idea how!
Post a Comment