
So today is actually a white Christmas! It was snowing this morning and the grounds are covered in powder. What a great day to watch "White Christmas!"
Thanks to our Friend Janae, we have corrected the nativity! The baby Jesus has been born, but the old picture showed Mary and a Wise Man! (Mary would have had a lot of explaining to do!) Now the set is complete and I am glad not to have to blog every day! :)
Here is a recap of our Christmas morning! I (Stephen) can't sleep in at all. I got up at 6am but was suprised to see Debbie was getting up too! We got up and took the dogs on a walk. When we got back we decided to open the dog's stockings, but they decided to get in a BIG fight, so we put them both upstairs in seperate rooms while we opened our presents. They finally came down, but neither of them are in very good moods today.
We will blog more later about the rest of our day! Merry Christmas all! Hope we can all take a moment and reflect on what the day is really about!

4 comments:
This may show now naive I am about dogs (we had numerous dogs from the time I was born until I was 8, but never again after that), but I didn't realize that dogs could be in mad moods. It makes sense, it was just really funny to read that!
ps. lol - I'm glad Joseph got to go back inside the warm stable and doesn't have to hang outside any more!
Sounds exactly like our morning...the kids got in a big fight and had to go to their rooms and calm down before they could open presents. Who knew kids and dogs were so much alike! Hope you had a merry Christmas. We missed you.
Melissa
Guess we have the only WELL BEHAVED dogs. Welcome the the "White Christmas" club. We got 7 inches of the stuff on Christmas day and another 6 inches the day after Christmas. Now will everyone please quit singing "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" Of course while some people are at home enjoying the day off, some of use, (ME), are hard at work in their office!! Glad to hear your Christmas was Merry.
Stephen- I have been watching your Christmas countdown and loved watching the nativity grow. We gave these FP nativities to our kids last year. I am glad to see that Joseph took his correct spot. I was wondering..... but they who was I to to say anything!!
Post a Comment