
We are watching "It's a Wonderful Life" tonight. Couldn't think of a more fitting film to watch on Christmas Eve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfZaT8ncYk
And somehow I got confused with days with Debbie's present. It got to big for the place we were keeping it, so we moved it last night and added the Wise Men. So she got two yesterday.... (Don't ask what happened... I don't know!)
Today the angel has joined the nativity!
1 comment:
I always have a hard time with the 12 days of Christmas count down. I never seem to know where to start! Oh well. I LOVE that movie, though. FABULOUS!
ps. I'm jealous that you have the inn and backdrops. We don't have those (we have everything else though).
pps. I think you have your Joseph and Shepherd mixed. The two shepherds are the tan dudes and Joseph is a whitey like Mary. I think.
Post a Comment