Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 7

7 Swans of Swimming...

The shepherds watch their flocks...

and we watched Miracle on 3th Street!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfSzW6K9ZbA

5 comments:

janae said...

Alright, the question is: which is better, the b&w or the new one (with Richard Attenborough)?? Sam says old, I say new. What say you?

Kristi said...

I love looking at this each day. You have to tell me where I can get the Inn!

Anonymous said...

We like both actually, but the newer one does has a better Santa Claus! (I wish they had just left the dang film black and white) We have the color version of the old movie and that is lame!

Anonymous said...

The inn and the wise men (to come) came in their own sets and I just got them thru Fisherprice.com. :)

Kristi said...

Thanks for the info! We have the main set and Emerson LOVES it! Right now he loves eating and dropping the little people all over the house, but I'm sure it will mean more as he gets older. What a perfect gift!!!