Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 12


We watched "Holiday Inn" last tonight. Debbie and I had never seen this movie and wanted to give it a try! We really liked it. We also spent some time preparing cookies and fudge for our neighbor gifts. Here is a clip from the movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vPfOjAw5Z0

Also I had decided that Debbie would get a part of her large Christmas present each day of the 12 days so here is the first part...

"And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, which is called Bethlehem; to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child." -Luke 2

1 comment:

janae said...

I love the Little People nativity set! It is so, so, so cute! Just don't let Seara near it. She'll bite them. It makes me so mad!