Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just for the Royce Family!


So here is the entire Little People Nativity for JR and Kristi! You ask, we deliver! Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

7 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I love it! That is such a good idea for the 12 days a christmas--kudos Stephen! That is awesome you guys are going too! When are you going?

Unknown said...

WOW, the only thing that seems to be missing is the dog... oh wait everyone and their dog is there. Oh wait, what about the Nephites on the other side of the world, do they come in lil' people sets?

Unknown said...

Kristi wanted me to thank you for the pic. of the whole set, but was surprised to have never seen a pre-birthed Jesus nativity.

Barb said...

WOW - I didn't realize just how BIG that set was. COOL. Way to go. I like how you spread the gift over the 12 days, even if you did mess up on your last couple of days. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.

janae said...

What a perfect place for your nativity! And I love that you put that shelf thing on top of the half wall. It makes it look sooooo much better! :)

Kristi said...

What JR means is, where's baby Jesus?

Anonymous said...

Ok, here is the deal... We didn't understand JR's comment either. The picture was taken before Christmas day when baby Jesus was born. I didn't realize that when I posted that picture. If you look a few posts down you will see that Baby Jesus actually came and now has been packed up for next year. Thanks for the clarification Kristi! :)