I love how you guys are treasuring every single second with Bennett. I've been cleaning the basement, and found a tons of artwork from my little boys. Today, I made quick scrapbooks of a bunch of the drawings/schoolwork/Mother's and Father's Day cards that my boys have made over the years. It's Rick's Christmas gift. (He misses the little boys ever more than I do). I'm deep in memories right now, and miss my little boys SO much. Can't wait for Christmas morning, when Rick will dive into the memories! Enjoy your sweet pea while he is young. You WILL miss it.
Well, our little man is changing in looks BUT still just as adorable as ever. What a "Keeper" he is!!!!!!! Its the first pictures I have seen of him with his eyes open. Your creative genes were at an optimum when he was conceived and ain't that the truth!!!!!!!
You all have quite a "family" there now. How cute with the dogs helping decorate the tree. They are a couple of characters!!!
Just a couple of days left before we celebrate Christmas. Everyone will be here Xmas eve for a Ham dinner and presents. Xmas day I am going to my daughters' for dinner. I miss My Smitty everyday and night of the year but it is getting easier to walk with all those feelings. He loved the Holidays and especially EggNog. (ha). How he would have loved Bennett. But he "knows" him!!! Right?
Your tree looked great, I don't think we actually got to see it decorated. haha I can't believe the girls let you put stuff on them, so cute. We have a great tradition going of getting our trees together. Maybe next year we'll pay for ours first and you guys will get the better deal! ; )
4 comments:
I love how you guys are treasuring every single second with Bennett. I've been cleaning the basement, and found a tons of artwork from my little boys. Today, I made quick scrapbooks of a bunch of the drawings/schoolwork/Mother's and Father's Day cards that my boys have made over the years. It's Rick's Christmas gift. (He misses the little boys ever more than I do). I'm deep in memories right now, and miss my little boys SO much. Can't wait for Christmas morning, when Rick will dive into the memories! Enjoy your sweet pea while he is young. You WILL miss it.
-Kara
Well, our little man is changing in looks BUT still just as adorable as ever. What a "Keeper" he is!!!!!!! Its the first pictures I have seen of him with his eyes open. Your creative genes were at an optimum when he was conceived and ain't that the truth!!!!!!!
You all have quite a "family" there now. How cute with the dogs helping decorate the tree. They are a couple of characters!!!
Just a couple of days left before we celebrate Christmas. Everyone will be here Xmas eve for a Ham dinner and presents. Xmas day I am going to my daughters' for dinner. I miss My Smitty everyday and night of the year but it is getting easier to walk with all those feelings. He loved the Holidays and especially EggNog. (ha).
How he would have loved Bennett. But he "knows" him!!! Right?
God Bless amd much love for you all. JO
You have a patient pup and a happy kid. Our dog wouldn't stand for that kind of humiliation! :) Hope you've had a great holiday season.
Your tree looked great, I don't think we actually got to see it decorated. haha I can't believe the girls let you put stuff on them, so cute. We have a great tradition going of getting our trees together. Maybe next year we'll pay for ours first and you guys will get the better deal! ; )
Post a Comment