Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

2011 Walter Family Highlights
Bennett Liam Walter was born October 25, 2011. Weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches long. We are in love!
Right after finding out Debbie was pregnant we took an amazing cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with good friends. 7 days of pure bliss!
We traveled home to Northern California for time with family and a baby shower.
We also traveled to Disneyland with a newborn for a Walter Family Reunion (11/11/11). Lots of quality time with family this year!
One month before due date we traveled to Nauvoo, Il to visit Stephen’s father and step mother who were serving a mission there.
Maggie and Lucy are doing quite well with the addition of a sibling!
We love you very much!
-Stephen, Debbie, Bennett, Maggie, and Lucy Walter

2 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I loved this! Thank you for sending us one! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Walter Family!!! Oh man I'll bet Bennett looks so cute in little Christmas sweaters! :) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for my Christmas present! It's PERFECT and I loooooove the beanie and scarf! I wear them allll the time! And, ps, I dyes my hair so it looks great with my hair! It's finally how I wanted it all along... so I'm done with hair!
And thank you for the pictures! Bennett is the freaking CUTEST baby boy EVER!!! I want to hug him and hold him so bad!! Only 11 months and I can! It's really flying by!
I'm getting moved to Moses Lake. It's a great area. I'll be reaplacing my trainer and will be serving with a netive! (From Mexico) So my Spanish will really improve! But still... I don't want to leave. :(
I love you all!! Keep rocking! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE,
Hermana Linn