Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grandma (Mimi) Linn

Grandma (Mimi) Linn came to visit during the first part of November.  We anticipated that you would be here on time or a little late so you were much older than we anticipated you being when she arrived.  She fell in love with you the moment she saw you and never let go!
You snuggled with her lots during her trip
You are very lucky to have Grandparents in your life.  They will love you forever and ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my darlings! I am missing all of you! I have had such a crazy and hectic week. Yes, I got sick and felt miserable late on Sunday (last) and last Monday. I gave it to your dad and he is hacking away now. I am hoping to be back in good form soon. It was just a busy week to be sick, but we got through it. I keep thinking I will have a day come up where I can have a minute to myself, but it hasn't happened for a long time.

We still have our tree (which is 3 weeks at home now) with not one decoration on it! Yesterday we were working on getting cars running. We were down to one. I am hoping Michael's is fine. I thought the problem was fixed, but his car won't start again. Hopefully a new battery will do it!

Hug that beautiful baby for us and give him lots of kisses from us!!!! You can hug yourselves from us too!!!:) happy

Love you!

Mom

Anonymous said...

My little angel! I guess I have to share him with his parents though! He is such a darling!!! Love that little boy....
Mimi