| Once back on board we headed to dinner. We ate at this restaurant almost daily. After eating we saw another show in the Stardust. It was a farewell show including "Oh What a Night!" and the comedian Buzz Sutherland we had seen earlier in the week. OH BOY! I was a little concerned about going back since I knew what kind of music it was and we had already seen the comedian. It was a disaster! The music went on, and on, and on! It never ended! Then Buzz told other people's jokes and went on a sad tirade about children and family! We were stuck in the middle of the row with no way out! Good memories... bad experience! We were so sad tomorrow we were leaving but excited for the Everglades!!! |
|
1 comment:
Maybe someday Dave and I can afford to take a Cruise as nice as this. Thanks for sharing the photos and rubbing in all the joy. Looks like you had fun. :)
Post a Comment