Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby's First Gift

Dear Baby,
Here is the very first gift you have received.  Shortly after we found out you were joining our family the Nelson's brought this gift over to us!  We are so happy they will be a part of your life!
There are so many people who are excited to meet you!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sweet! I'm so exited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I feel like a schmuck that I didn't send the first gift!!! How sweet! :)
-Grandma Janet

Anonymous said...

First of all, I love the cruise pictures. Kenny watched with me yesterday,too. What a time you two seem to be having. Thats great. Also looked at the other family pictures. All the kids have grown up so much since I last saw them. What a treat!!! Today I read the letter from Daniel. Found it very interesting and fun to read. Seems like yesterday he was 9 months old and I was at your house feeding him while everyone was getting ready to go someplace. Where "someplace' was, I don't remember.
Love,
Jo

Paul and Bonnie Walter said...

Dear Baby,

We have waited a long time for your announcement. Now we begin to count the days until you arrive. Have a save and wonderful trip as you begin your journey.
See you soon.

Grandpa Paul and Grandma Bonnie