Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Baby,


Here is the story how we found out you were coming to join our family.
Mommy was acting so funny.  She was making funny comments on Facebook and she was so very hungry and couldn't stop eating. Taco Bell's Crunch Wrap Supremes were her favorites (which were only 88 cents that week.)  She went to work on Friday morning after having a big oatmeal breakfast but still felt hungry!  So she stopped at Target to get some Easy Mac so she could make that and eat if for breakfast.  Later that evening she can home and took the test above that told us you were coming!!!  She was beaming with excitement.  Daddy was a little shocked and a little scared.
Daddy made her take another test the next day to make sure his panic was really justified.
We are so excited for you to join our family.  You will come sometime around October 29, 2011.  (Please come early since Mommy is really wanting to go to Disneyland!)

Love,
Mom and Dad

7 comments:

janae said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations you guys!! I kinda wondered if the cruise was a babymoon, but obviously it was none of my business. Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys!

Adam said...

We're thrilled for both of you... can't wait to have another baby in the family!
Melissa

Ashley said...

Cutest post ever. :) I literally burst out laughing! I'm so happy for you two!! (or four? I'm sure the pups are excited too!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Kristi said...

I love it! Can't wait!

Heidi said...

Love it! Hope you make it to Disneyland. That is going to be so much fun for the three of you.

Anonymous said...

How cute! The way you all are doing the baby on the internet. What fun he/she will have later when he/she can read and understand what you all started for her/him, even before he/she decides to make an entrance. (Sorry about all the he/she, but I think its much better then referring to life as an "it".) Do you have any names picked out yet? Are you going to find out the sex or do you want to be surprised------boy or girl. How about twins. Oh! No! Stephen would never survive.(HA!) Anyway its all so exciting. The little boy who use to come over and talk to me, as we sat on the steps is going to be a Daddy. Its too much for me to wrap my brain around. Time has gone too fast!!! Of course we know he/she is going to be the cutest kid ever born in captivity. Right? Right!!!!
Love,
Jo

Barb said...

Hey - I'm always hungry also, does that mean I might be pregnant also?? :)