Friday, April 15, 2011

10-12 Weeks

Dear Baby,
On April 5, 2011 we heard your little heartbeat!  It made it real for us!  Daddy even cried a little!  The Doctor took quite a while to find you and we were very worried but then we heard you!  You are the size of a prune right now. 
We have so much to do before you arrive!  We are so excited for you to come!!!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

*Since this was actually written over a week ago, you are now the size of a large plum!*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I have ever heard a baby described in terms of the size of fruit. Now that is something to ponder! How about a Honeydew melon at 6 mo.? And maybe the size of a big watermelon at birth???? This poor child. This baby has a couple of kooks for parents----well,one for sure. I don't know you that well Debbie. But you married Stephen, so what more can I say????
HA! HA! HA! Are you "showing" yet? Not you Stephen---I mean Debbie!!!

Stephen, I hope you don"t pass out when the baby is born. Some Dad's do, you know? By the way when is the little "plum" due?

Love ya! Jo

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - and what a beautiful child!!! Can't wait to hear what the darling is :)

Love you guys!!!

-Mom

Kara Herron said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for both of you. ;-)

-Kara

kaytriplets said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her or him!!!

Take Care! Wendy Kay (& Kelsey, Dylan & Callie!)

Ashley said...

So fun!!!! Have you started thinking of names? When do you find out if it's a girl or a boy? I'm so excited for you both!!!! :)

Stephen and Debbie said...

We will find out in mid June what we are having. No names until we know what we are having. :)