| Debbie and I as we were getting ready to start the adventure. So here is the story of the mini speed boats. It started 30 minutes late (these people don't keep time, and I wouldn't either if I lived here!) Debbie and I were the last to be loaded in our boat. They immediately called us back in because it was having a problem with water in the back near the motor. They took 10 minutes scooping out the water with buckets. We headed back out, and immediately ran over a rope that caught in the propeller. They came out and pulled us back in. All during this time the Nelson's were just going in circles just waiting. |
|
1 comment:
At least we all got a discount from your unlucky start! I'm glad you got to switch boats and have more fun though. We really need to go back there someday!
Post a Comment