Sunday, October 25, 2009

Introducing Disney Parks Tips and Hints!!!

We have started a new blog titled Disneyland Tips and Hints.  We love Disneyland and want our close friends and family to experience our love for this great place.  Over the years Debbie and I have gathered many ideas for making the most of our trips to the Magic Kingdom.  This will probably be the only posting on this blog in regards to this new blog.  We are doing this only for our love of Disneyland and how we feel while we are there.  Here is how you get to it.  On the top left side of our blog you will see a Mickey Mouse cartoon like one pictured here.  Click on that image and it will take you to our new site.  Please feel free to share this site with your family and friends!  Be very careful who you share it with though, or there will not be any more good ideas!  Feel free to comment and add your suggestions.  If you are having trouble finding the Mickey image click here.

2 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Awesome! I am going to check this out often because I want to plan a Disneyland trip for us next year!

janae said...

You know, I really feel like I UNDERSTAND you guys. :)