We couldn't make a trip home to Roseville/Rocklin in October without going to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm. We took Melody with us. Here are some shots from the day.
This place makes us miss living in California. It was a very fun trip and we were so happy to be able to visit one of our favorite places!
I love your pics! It makes me want to bake a pumpkin pie! PS we still want to come and visit you guys sometime- Meriks dr politely shot down the idea of us to come to Ut for our friends wedding next weekend. Swine flu is on a rampage there and the dr doesn't want our little man traveling right now. So maybe after flu season.
Ooooh... I'm so jealous! Can't wait to get there myself. That place should be a national landmark!! Looks and sounds like you guys had a fabulous trip. Glad you got a chance to get away. Melissa
I especially like the picture of the two big pumpkins sitting on the big pumpkin :) Looks like a fun place to visit, kind of like our Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake.
4 comments:
I love your pics! It makes me want to bake a pumpkin pie! PS we still want to come and visit you guys sometime- Meriks dr politely shot down the idea of us to come to Ut for our friends wedding next weekend. Swine flu is on a rampage there and the dr doesn't want our little man traveling right now. So maybe after flu season.
Ooooh... I'm so jealous! Can't wait to get there myself. That place should be a national landmark!! Looks and sounds like you guys had a fabulous trip. Glad you got a chance to get away.
Melissa
I especially like the picture of the two big pumpkins sitting on the big pumpkin :) Looks like a fun place to visit, kind of like our Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake.
That is only a short drive from my house...next time give me a call! :) Hope you enjoyed your mini vacation!
Post a Comment