We have finally accepted that Spring is here. Today we mowed the lawn and it took us 4 hours! Spots were so long and others were so dry! After we finished we had had to snap a few shots of our tulips before the storm comes in tonight and takes them all out. If you have lived in Spanish Fork before you know the wind is pretty strong. You have to admit that we have super cute dogs.
Happy Spring!!!
7 comments:
Great flower beds, you must have spent lots of hours planting bulbs. They look wonderful. And I like the photo of your kids.
Oh, wow! Your tulips are beautiful!! I can't wait til I have a house again and can plan a beautiful garden. We did our bulbs in Spanish Fork all spaced out because I had these intricate plans about the million other plants I'd put around them in the spring, and then we decided to move and I never did put anything else in. BTW, did you notice if the bulbs over at my former house came up again this year??
Your dogs really are so cute! And what pretty tulips too!
Yes, the tulips came up at your old house but the yard doesn't look as nice as when you guys were here... not too bad, just not the same!
Pretty flowers!
The tulips are Be-au-ti-ful!!! Thanks for your prayers...
Melissa
The flowers are gorgeous! Good job!
Post a Comment