
Debbie has her eyes closed in both pictures, but we felt weird asking others to take pictures of us in the Tabernacle... even though it was allowed.

Getting tickets to anything on Temple Square can be very frustrating so we were very happy to have this opportunity! Thanks Dave and Barb! Even though the seats were hard, it was a wonderful date night.
5 comments:
Hey - we saw the Bells on Temple Square once! We had a really fun time - I mean, we'd never seen anything like a bell concert! Strange, but interesting.
We are so glad you were able to attend the sold out performance in our place, since I had to work that evening. The only thing that could have made the event more memorable would have been two things: 1) attending with a interdenominational mormon/jewish couple in their 50s, (do you know any)? 2) getting an autographed T Monson Bell, (did you get one)? Glad you enjoyed it.
I haven't been to the tabernacle in so long. How fun!
Oh, I miss Temple Square! So fun!!
What a cool thing to do. How come I didn't know about that?!
Post a Comment