This past weekend our family was able to get together and have dinner and play games. We played a game called "Spaz" that had everyone laughing pretty hard. It was hard to choose just a few pictures, so I decided to post them all. Enjoy!
I'm surprised someone else knows that game! Alright Janae! Only someone who has played this game or one like it can appreciate the emotions displayed in these pictures. Debbie is just priceless.
Now that you explained the rules of this game to me, it explains alot about why you are they way you are, (it's from all the hitting yourself in the head and on the chest - you've damaged yourself beyond repair ). Sounded like a fun night. :)
3 comments:
I LOVE that game! Man, I miss having gamer friends near by. No one else seems to understand us. ;)
I'm surprised someone else knows that game! Alright Janae! Only someone who has played this game or one like it can appreciate the emotions displayed in these pictures. Debbie is just priceless.
Now that you explained the rules of this game to me, it explains alot about why you are they way you are, (it's from all the hitting yourself in the head and on the chest - you've damaged yourself beyond repair ). Sounded like a fun night. :)
Post a Comment