Sunday, April 19, 2009

We're Feelin' WICKED!

On Saturday afternoon, we had the amazing opportunity to see "Wicked" in Salt Lake. We went with Dad, Bonnie, Daryl, Tami, Meili, Eliah, Katie, Dave and some of Bonnie's family. The show was amazing! Here are some pictures from our afternoon!









Thanks so much to Dad and Bonnie for this great experience! We had a great time!
More Wicked: Here is a video of Donna Vivino who played Elphaba. She is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7LEXMFrq2A

4 comments:

janae said...

SO. jealous.

Need I say more??

Barb said...

Looks like someone got at least one photo from the same place I got a couple of mine. Oh well - great play, best we saw in a long time. I'm glad you got to go.

Katie C said...

Loved the play! Not loving that picture you shouldn't have posted of me. Dave looks kind of interesting too. I love that it is right next to the picture of the wicked witch of the west!

Sierra and Ryan said...

That sounds like so much fun! I LOVE Wicked! I think I know every word on the soundtrack...haha!