Bennett Liam Walter was born October 25, 2011 at 12:42PM. Weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces and measuring 19 inches long.
We found out yesterday that he was breached. So today we headed into the hospital to see about turning him. When we heard about the procedure and since Debbie was so far along we decided it would be best to do a c section and get him out here.
He is perfect and we are so grateful he is here!
Better pictures and videos to come soon.
We are in love!
47 comments:
Love him.
Love his name.
Love you.
Melissa
Just to warn you, Natalie says she wants to eat him up.
Darling! So happy for you two!
Congrats on your new addition to the family. He is SOO cute!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Perfect in every way!
I'm impressed with the super fast post! He is so precious and I can't wait to see more pics!!!
Wow he is SOO CUTE!! awwww!!!! :)
He is SOOO CUTE!! Awwww!!! :D
Oh soooo cute!!!! Congratulations!!!! :)
Hope Mom and Bennett are both doing well!! :)
xoxo
Ashley Pinney
That is awesome… So exciting…. how does it feel to be a Daddy?
Brenda is pregnant again too……
Orson Jones
love it, congrats! We'd love to come meet him, but were planning to wait til tomorrow unless you think/want otherwise.
Hope Debbie is doing well and that you're hanging in there. Did you get lunch? let me know if you need something
Jeremy Nelson
Awesome!! My congrats to the walter family! Hope everything went well.
Kolby Heiner
Adorable!!
Congratulations! We are SO happy for you and your little family!!
Ashley Crown
and family
YIPPEEE!
Cindy Glad
So cute, so adorable.
Shelley Avans
What a handsome son. We are so happy for you.
Sherman and Ardyth Crump
Ooooohhh... My precious little birthday twin!!! Congratulations dearest Debbie and Stephen.
JoAnn Conway
Congradulations,
Love and miss you
Gary & Carol Ann lee
Dearest mommy & daddy,
Thank you soooo much for the adorable photos of MY GREAT GRANDSON!! He is precious and perfect!! I'll come to see you, Debbie and Steve, tomorrow and of course master Bennett. In the mean time get some much needed rest.
Love you tons!!!
grandma/great grandma Linn
Congratulations to both you and Debbie! I've been following your posts on Facebook--it's been fun! My very best wishes to all three of you as you embark on the wonderful adventure of family life with your sweet little boy.
Love,
Barbara Astle
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Stephen & Debbie!!! Welcome to parenthood! And, “Welcome to the world little Bennett!!!”
Take Care – Wendy K (Kelsey, Dylan & Callie’s Mom)
Congratulations!! He looks beautiful. Hope Debbie is ok
Carolyn Herron
WOW! How much blueberry pie did he eat? Just kidding. He's a beautiful baby. Congrats to you and Debbie.
Dave Kronenberg
Congrats! He is adorable. You two do good work. Good luck on your new adventure!
Love,
Linda and Craig Robinson
Wow!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!!
Cathleen Perez
YAY!!! Congratulations!! Awwww Baby Bennett is adorable! And all that hair—he's so cute!
Vicky Cobb
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
Love, Val
Congrats!!!
Brooke Stephens
CONGRATULATIONS !!! TREASURE YOUR CHILDREN FOR THEY GROW UP SO QUICKLY .
have a nice day! -Jerry Brown
He's perfect!
We love you,
Brad, Melissa & kids
Congratulations, It’s a beautiful baby I hope mother and son are well….. dad too
Norm
Congrats, Stephen. That's fantastic!
Nate Stephens
Welcome Baby Bennett Liam!!
Wow, what a darling little guy! We are so happy for you and hope Mom, Dad and Baby are all doing well. It's the beginning of a whole new chapter in your lives. It just gets better from here! Congratulations to you all!! Janis Kunz
Congratulations! Thanks for the pictures!
Aaron Stephens
Congratulations! Looks good and lots of hair too!! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been busy...? I may not have told you but we had a girl this past April and she is a ton of fun. You've got some good times ahead of ya! Hopefully you can get some sleep in between too:)
Hope all is well in Walterville!
Dustin Malmberg
Congratulations, that’s exciting! Good luck with everything!
Jeff Stephens
CONGRATULATIONS!! I was just visiting Grandma Dixie this past weekend...apparently my timing was a little off. Can’t wait to get my hands on that beautiful baby boy!! No worries...I don’t do the sloppy kiss thing!
Love & hugs,
Terri Barton
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! There is nothing quite like a newborn. Fresh from heaven. An immediate love takes over and all the pain and discomfort forgotten. A big hug and lots of love to you and your beautiful wife. Did she have a hard time? Did you stay with her the whole time? Take care. I would run to you with lots of hugs but I have a cold and must stay away for now.
God be with you and your little wee one.
Love, Carol and Ron Louw
Stephen and Debbie,
Soooo Happy and excited for you with the arrivial of Bennett!! What a beautiful baby and blessing in your lives. I wish you all the best!!! Would love to see you all too when life with a new one slows down.
love you!!
Dana Hunt
It is going to be SO fun to watch the two of you as you experience the adventure of parenthood. I am thrilled to have a front row seat.
JoAnn Conway
Beautiful!!!
Fran Ramsell
Congratulations! Great photos. How is Debbie feeling?
Susan Walter
Your mom probably help prepare that handsome wee one and wanted to be there when he came. I know at times the veil is so thin. Which hospital are you all? Provo? My cold is much better so I could give you a hug at least.
You are love forever too. Hang in there my hero. I am always in your corner rooting for ya!
Loves -- Carol Louw
Congratulations - and welcome to little Bennett, you have picked a great mommy and daddy. They will be very good examples for you. They have lovingly waited for your arrival and have so much love to give you - but watch out for the 2 little furry ones at home, (I'm not to sure about them, they might be a little jealous). :)
Congrats to the Walters
Hope everyone is well
Jim & Debbie Bolinder
Rightfully so...Your mother would be in love too!!!!Becaue he is your son and Judy just loved everything about you as did Leddy. Well, you have completed the cycle!!! And I have seen it all..Liam is perfect...he is the two of yours gift on this earth. Love him well...remember patience...and above all else listen to your hearts. With so much happiness and love, Mrs. Kelly
OH MY GOSH! I love him already! Congratulations you two!! I know you will be fantastic parents! He's stinking SO CUTE TOO!!!! Ahhh! I knew he would be with such pretty parents though ;) You are all in my prayers! I can't wait to MEET him!
AHHHHH he's sooooo cute!!! I want to hold him!!! Is he keeping you up?? What is it like having a baby in the house?? Lucy looks happy with him :)
Jeez I bet the both of you are just rocking the whole parenthood thing! This is going to be one lucky kid! She sure is great, isn't she? Tell her I love her to pieces!
Aunt Katie Linn
What a beautiful baby!!!!! You should be very proud!
Maxine Eskridge
Post a Comment