Dear Baby,
Mommy and I are so ready for you to be here! Not that she is overly uncomfortable, we just want to meet you and start our new life with you!
So today we started doing every wives tale on how to do to induce labor.
From licorice root tea to jumping on a trampoline to standing and baking a pie??? (Ok, the last one was just for fun!)
Everyone thinks we are crazy (and we will probably regret it in the end) but we want to hold you in our arms and finally meet you!
Love you always,
Daddy and Mommy
Mommy and I are so ready for you to be here! Not that she is overly uncomfortable, we just want to meet you and start our new life with you!
So today we started doing every wives tale on how to do to induce labor.
From licorice root tea to jumping on a trampoline to standing and baking a pie??? (Ok, the last one was just for fun!)
Everyone thinks we are crazy (and we will probably regret it in the end) but we want to hold you in our arms and finally meet you!
Love you always,
Daddy and Mommy
2 comments:
Haha! This post made me laugh. When Enoch was late, I tried every single thing I read (except that one oil whatever stuff to drink that actually might harm the baby). I even mopped my entire floor on my hands and knees. You should try moving, cuz that's what put me in labor with Elijah, and he was 15 days early, which is about now for you. :) Good luck these next two weeks.
ps. did you get my package? And did you change the name, or was that right?
Debbie, you are so cute pregnant! I can't believe how close you are! I have a "potion" my Dr. gave me if you get desperate in the next couple of weeks. I never used it because I went into labor that day. We need to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment