Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Showers

At the beginning of September we headed home to California to have a baby shower for our little guy. 

Mommy and Stefanie

Measurement game of mommy's tummy

The folkes!

We received such wonderful presents!

Grandma looking on...

Glad we got a bigger car this year!  We got so much stuff and we spent a lot of time with so many wonderful people.  We are truly blessed to have such support and love!  Thank you all!!

The four amigos!  You guys are awesome!

Late in September we were lucky enough to have a shower here in Utah.  Thank you to Katie and Tami for throwing it for me!  The decorations and food were AMAZING!  I really have the best sister-in-laws ever!!!

Even though many couldn't come I was so grateful for the love we have received here so far from my parents and siblings.  I am so grateful to have my wonderful Grandma out here!  We love you!

Katie and Meili

Brownie sundae bar!!!  YUMM-O!

The day was beautiful and the weather was perfect!

Thanks again all!  You are the best ever!!!

2 comments:

janae said...

I'm mailing your present today, I swear. It's burning a hole in my desk. I can't believe I didn't bring it that day! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Debbie! I hope you are taking lots of pics so autie Katie can see! I still can't belive you are pregnant, haha!
-Katie Linn