He is soooo darling!! Evelyn said he's not a big fan of photo shoots yet, but I have to say - at least he was asleep! At Elijah's two week photo shoot he was wide awake and staring around, but of course, he hadn't learned to focus his eyes yet, so he looks freaky in every picture. I hate them! So good boy, Bennett, for sleeping!
He is adorable!!!!! You guys really made a cute baby. I just want to reach out and grab him right off the screen. Now, later on of course, go make a baby girl. What a beauty she will be!!!!
When I see those pictures I think of Judy. Oh! My! Goodness! She would be so proud , so happy for you all.. But she sees and she knows!!! I know she would have loved you Debbie and visa versa!!!
By the way, how is Bennett doing? Is he letting you guys get some sleep. How is the nursing going? Thats a rough spot in the road but you can get used to it.
4 comments:
He is soooo darling!! Evelyn said he's not a big fan of photo shoots yet, but I have to say - at least he was asleep! At Elijah's two week photo shoot he was wide awake and staring around, but of course, he hadn't learned to focus his eyes yet, so he looks freaky in every picture. I hate them! So good boy, Bennett, for sleeping!
It's about time we saw some more pictures of that cutie! Can't wait to see him in person...
Melissa
Those are beautiful photos, and you are right - he is the cutest!!!
Love,
Bennett's proud Grandpa Linn
He is adorable!!!!! You guys really made a cute baby. I just want to reach out and grab him right off the screen. Now, later on of course, go make a baby girl. What a beauty she will be!!!!
When I see those pictures I think of Judy. Oh! My! Goodness! She would be so proud , so happy for you all.. But she sees and she knows!!! I know she would have loved you Debbie and visa versa!!!
By the way, how is Bennett doing? Is he letting you guys get some sleep. How is the nursing going? Thats a rough spot in the road but you can get used to it.
Love,Jo
Post a Comment