Dear Baby,
Today you are now the size of a mango! You are getting so big. You are 6 inches and weigh 1/2 a pound.
Last night Mommy was relaxing and I thought I would try to see if I could feel you kicking her. I really didn't think I would feel anything since most people says it is on the early side of feeling you. Sure enough you kicked at the right time and I got to feel you! It was incredible! You only did it one time but it sure made me smile! Mommy has felt you moving quite a bit inside so I was getting kind of jealous!
Mommy is getting your room ready like crazy and we are already feeling a little rushed with everything we feel like we have to do.
Life is great and we can't wait for you to come and join us!
Love always,
Daddy and Mommy

2 comments:
I love your blog!!! What a great picture to illustrate the size. Your baby is larger than the mango I just bought. I don't think it is half a pound, but maybe. I am not a good judge of those thing. He will be way cuter than any mango ever could be. It sounds like he is nice and cooperative. Good sign :)
Love you guys!
-Mom
Dear Baby Walter (no name yet, so I must refer to you as "baby"; what will you be named.? Can you beleive it?----your referenced in size to a Mango. I beleive last time it was a turnip---Yep Kiddo, I just have to say---You are getting a weird Mommy and Daddy, BUT Very loveable. You won't have a bit of trouble "whipping' them into shape. Just a few nights of keeping them up and holding your breath a couple of times, refusing the formula or giving Mom a bad time if she decides to breast feed you; well you know all the "tricks". Anyway you'll have them in the palm of your hand in no time. Just remember God instills these fun things into you before your grand entrance. He wants to make sure you keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes at all times. You have already started with those little kicking motions. Doesn't it make you giggle? Cause little do they know you are just getting limbering up for "jummping jacks" in Mommys' tummy. I do ask, kindly, that you don't do it at night cause then Mommy can't sleep good and as you grow (watermelon) Mommy will need all the rest she can get for you debut,
All kidding aside, tho, you have really picked a good spot to land. Your Mommy and Daddy are two of the nicest people I know . I even knew your Daddy when he was in diapers. I wou ld watch from across the street as he and your Aunt Katie would fight and tease each other unmercifully. You too,will have the same fun in the future when Mommy and Daddy decide to have a sister(s) or a brother(s)for you.
Well, Baby Walter I must go but I just had to say a few words to you before you leave the "hangar". Do hope they will be helpful. By the way I love you even tho I don't know you yet. Thats because I know your going to get the best genes in the world.
Love,"Great-Grandmother" Jo
P.S. I forgot about those two furry kids living at your new home. Thats a whole new "ball game". No teasing, no pulling fur, no loud crying at them They have been their babies for a long time and you want to make them love you right away so they will be able to stay and you can all romp in the grass together at a later date.
Post a Comment