Today we got to see you!!! Mommy emailed me at work yesterday so frustrated that she couldn't see you and was so anxious not knowing what gender you were. Needless to say mommy is a little anxious about everything in our lives right now. She is now 17 weeks and you are about the size of a turnip. I bet very few people ever eat those things or know their size...
So I told her it would be OK to pay to have an early ultrasound and that since I was taking today off that it would be a good day to do it.
![]() |
| Your foot |
![]() |
| Your face |
![]() |
| You're a boy!! |
We are so excited for you to be here! You still have a lot of growing to do but we are counting down the days until your arrival.
Love,
Mom and Dad



4 comments:
That's so exciting! I wouldn't be able to wait either. I would have to know the gender ASAP!
Yay for boys!!! SO happy for you both - oh, and baby, too. ;-)
-Kara
This is late, but what a sweet sentiment! This baby is going to be one lucky child to have you two as his parents :) Congratulations!!!!
Love always,
Mom
How exciting! Thanks so much for sharing "Baby" with me. My son was here and I showed him too. Does he have a name yet?
I bet he does! If you do have his name are you going to share it with "us". All I can think of right now is "little Stephen" running around across the street in his diaper. And then, he and sister Katie fighting. Ha!
When is he due? How are you feeling Debbie, and you too Stephen? Some times the guys get sick too-----really! I can't wait to see him. Love,Jo
I hope he looks like you Debbie. I'm sorry Stephen but you weren't the cutest baby in the "litter". (Oh! Jo, how can you be so cruel. Its easy. Ha!
Another P.S. Does the Doctor say how much he will weigh?
-Jo
Post a Comment