This past weekend we started to put together the baby's room. It still needs more work but we are happy with the outcome. Enjoy!
The crib
The dresser and changing table
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Baby Walter, Once again "Sweet Cheeks, your Mommy and Daddy are at it again. This month you are a banana. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't end up calling you by one of the fruits. How does "Kiwi Walter" sound?------too weak,huh? If you had been a girl they could have called you "Chiquita" ( Chiquita Banana). Hee! Hee! Now don't be upset, Sweet Cheeks. I'm only having some fun. Your Ma and Pa will come up with the perfect name; you wait and see!!!!!
Your room is lookin' really nice. It should be called "Baby Hilton". And your Mommy looks so pretty. Your existence has given her that special radiance and look that God seems to give to special Mommies having babies. Sorry, I don't know what HE gives to Dads, except maybe their chests poke out a mile, and have a certain gait in their step, with a worried expression once in awhile to say, "Can I do this?" Don't fret one second "Seet Cheeks"---You got it made in the shade, as they say. Just do your part as we have discussed before and we will have one HAPPY FAMILY!!!!
And now I sign off awaiting next months fruit. Love, GGJo
P.S. Wait till you meet all the rest of your family; cousins, Aunts, Uncles,etc. I mean you are coming into this ole' world with a load of relatives to spoil you. I know you are all warm and comfy right now and thinking you really don't want to leave a good thing but when you get here, you are gonna love every second-------ALL the oh's and ah"s. And you'll be thinking,"Yep, I deserve it all."
1 comment:
Dear Baby Walter, Once again "Sweet Cheeks, your Mommy and Daddy are at it again. This month you are a banana. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't end up calling you by one of the fruits. How does "Kiwi Walter" sound?------too weak,huh? If you had been a girl they could have called you "Chiquita" ( Chiquita Banana). Hee! Hee! Now don't be upset, Sweet Cheeks. I'm only having some fun. Your Ma and Pa will come up with the perfect name; you wait and see!!!!!
Your room is lookin' really nice. It should be called "Baby Hilton". And your Mommy looks so pretty. Your existence has given her that special radiance and look that God seems to give to special Mommies having babies. Sorry, I don't know what HE gives to Dads, except maybe their chests poke out a mile, and have a certain gait in their step, with a worried expression once in awhile to say, "Can I do this?" Don't fret one second "Seet Cheeks"---You got it made in the shade, as they say. Just do your part as we have discussed before and we will have one HAPPY FAMILY!!!!
And now I sign off awaiting next months fruit. Love, GGJo
P.S. Wait till you meet all the rest of your family; cousins, Aunts, Uncles,etc. I mean you are coming into this ole' world with a load of relatives to spoil you. I know you are all warm and comfy right now and thinking you really don't want to leave a good thing but when you get here, you are gonna love every second-------ALL the oh's and ah"s. And you'll be thinking,"Yep, I deserve it all."
Post a Comment