Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6th Anniversary and Ultrasound

This past Friday was our 6th Anniversary.  To celebrate we were supposed to get an ultrasound and have dinner.  The receptionist scheduled the ultrasound at a time that their office isn't even open so we were not very happy.  We went to dinner at Chili's (where we had our first date) and then came home.  What an eventful evening!

So here are the pictures from the re-scheduled ultrasound which was last night.  We also have a DVD if anyone is looking for an amazing movie for Friday night!  See the captions inside the pictures for what you are looking at.






Baby boy wasn't very cooperative about giving us a good profile shot.  Everything looks good.  The tech said he looks right on schedule and that everything seems great!  We are so grateful that everything is going so well!
Mom is 21 weeks and baby is 1 pound and the size of a spaghetti squash.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ultrasounds are such a highlight of the pregnancy! Thanks for sharing.

Freckles said...

You have such a cute alien baby! haha I'm so happy for you guys, can't wait until this little guy gets here!

Kara Herron said...

Great pics! The proof is definitely there! Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guy! You are really growing now. Thats why I can refer to you as "Guy". I loved the pictures your Mom and Dad sent of you in the "hangar". At this point you is lookin' like a people! Can't tell how handome you are yet BUT I bet you will come down the chute the most hansome boy in captivity. Can't be anything less! You've got somer goodlookin' parents and what I have seen of the rest of your kin; they ain't too shabby either. Well, now, I don't know about your Grandpa Walter. Sorry, we can't always bat 500. (Only kidding, Only kidding!). Grandpa Walter is a handsome man; just ask Grandma Bonny. I hope you continue? to take it easy on your Mom. We have discussed this before. Wait till you make your debut then you can kick all you want to, as you cry, poop,pee,smile, etc. I mean, you are going to be one busy guy so you'd better rest some. Try doing your kicking in the daytime, while in the "hangar". Then Mom can get her rest at night.

I thought of a name for you. "Joseph Stephen Walter." It has a nice sound and they could call you, "Joe." Or they could call you "Joseph Linn Walter". Its amazing how I came up with the name of Joseph; don't you think? Hee! Hee!

Is it in October when you plan to arrive? I have forgotten. Sorry! Pleae don;t come on Halloween. You wouldn't do that,woudl you?
Love, GG Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi you two,

I've been meaning to call and get the low down on my great grandson's progress, but there always seems to be a reason I don't get to it. SO, how are you guys, and what's going on in your lives. I LOVE the ultra sound pics of our little one and photos of the nursery. You have great taste!

Terri, Eric, Jenna and Hallie were here a couple of weekends ago to attend the farewell of Eric's nephew who is going to Chili. They stayed from Friday through Sunday. Wish we had been able to get together, but they were in and out too much.

I need to get on the stick and write to our Katie. I've had a terrible time with my computer lately, but have finally solved the problem, I hope!

Debbie, are you still feeling good? Please know that I'm thinking about you and have you in my prayers.

I love you guys, very much!

Grandma Linn