I always thought you were beautiful, and never thought you had a pound to lose. You were as perfect then as you are now. But you do look absolutely fabulous in those pictures!
Hey, I guess I missed it! You look beautiful! Are you going to be in their book? How much did you lose(you can put in a percentage)? We have the beach body workout too and I wanted to do it and be in the book. I even took "before" photos. But, there was no "after" so I congratulate you fully.
3 comments:
I always thought you were beautiful, and never thought you had a pound to lose. You were as perfect then as you are now. But you do look absolutely fabulous in those pictures!
Hey, I guess I missed it! You look beautiful! Are you going to be in their book? How much did you lose(you can put in a percentage)? We have the beach body workout too and I wanted to do it and be in the book. I even took "before" photos. But, there was no "after" so I congratulate you fully.
nevermind. I'm catching up by reading the rest of your blog. Sorry!
Post a Comment