Over the past year I have been exercising to "Slim in 6" and "Turbo Jam" and have lost almost 50 Pounds. I sent my pictures to the company (Beachbody) that sells these workout programs. I guess they liked them because they asked me to be in their new infomercial for the product "Slim in 6." They flew me out to New York City last weekend for a few days. Sadly, Stephen was unable to come on this trip. Here are some pictures.
It was horrible weather, so that was a bummer. Here is a shot of Madison Park during a break in the storm. It's a good thing I live in Utah and know how to handle the weather.
Here I am in one of my looks, working with the light. They had me stand in some funny contorted poses, it was fun though to go thru wardrobe with a stylist, and hair and makeup.
Here are Jamie (another girl from the shoot), Kat Carney who was the host, and me after doing our interviews.
Time Square, (a must for all tourists) wasn't very busy for a Friday night. The storm had kept many tourists at bay so we could walk in peace.
I was craving chocolate, but I guess he was craving me.
Here I am in front of the Canal Street subway sign. We went to China town to get some deals. It was a little scary though. Don't go there by yourself. It was a great trip!
7 comments:
Holy CRAP!!!! You are FAMOUS! I know an actual famous person. Wow.
All joking aside, I am very impressed. Good for you. I've told Rick that you are looking really good lately, but I had no idea that you lost that much. I have, oh, about 800 pounds to lose, so I'm nowhere near where you are, but it gives me hope that I can maybe do it.
BTW - we heart NYC. Seriously. We really miss living so close to that city. I'm glad you had a great time.
-Kara
No WAY! That is so cool, I'm sure you had a blast.
That is so cool! I'll look for you on TV some saturday morning or 3am night....
They invited you to go out there?! Holy cow. Who knew that kind of thing actually happened to real people?! :)
So there goes my theory that all those people on the infomercials are fake..... =). Great job Bebe! We are proud of you!
How FUN!!! And you look GREAT! I wish I still lived there so we could have hung out!!!!
How fun! Let us know when it airs so we can tape it!
Post a Comment