Monday, March 15, 2010

Family Game Night

Last night we held our second "Family Game Night."  We held it in connection to Meili's 16th birthday party.  Dad was in town so they participated in part of the madness.  We had a delicious dinner followed by brownies and ice cream. 
Here is the group focusing on the card game "Set".  It is very fun and gets your mind to think differently about what belongs together. 
Here are Meili, Eliah, and Debbie battling over a found set.  We played a few rounds of this game and moved onto "Taboo".
We had a very good time with everyone!  We wish the whole family could be together more often.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  It was very nice to spend some time with Dad and Bonnie before they head to their Mission in Nauvoo next month.

2 comments:

janae said...

Man, I wish I could get my family to play games with us. We always have a great time, but it's hard to get everyone together to play. They'd often prefer to sit and watch a movie - blah. I mean, I like movies and all, but what is a movie compared to games?!

Amy said...

I love a good game night! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!