Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Spring Pictures

Shopping with mom
Loves sushi!  GOOD BOY!
Lagoon
At the pond
Look dad!!!
Loves green peppers!  So many holes in this thing when it came home!
Loves forts
Peek-a-boo!
Doctor says I am healthy and smart! (18 month appointment)
Trying to wear dad's clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling!

-Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  I love the pictures.  But they brought tears to my eyes---just a bit.  Its like looking at Judy, especially those eyes-----at least that’s how I see him.  He is absolutely adorable and doing everything I said he would when he was still in the "hangar". HA  You can see the ole devil in those eyes.  Is he going on two now?  The Terrible two's!----and how about 3,s,4,5,6,7,etc. and then there are the teen years and you will wish that he was 2 again.
 
I'm doing okay---not bad and not good.  As my Doctor said "Fairly well".  One of my Doctors who is funny said, "Between your lungs and kidneys, you should knock on wood."  We both laughed.  I will be 81 next month and I never dreamed I'd get this far.  The good Lord has a plan for me but I sure don't know what it is.  Actually, Smitty needs me so I should be with him.  Amen.  Nope, I'll never get over losing him.
 
Thank goodness its cooling off down here; 80"s for a few days and we got rid of the smoke from the ForrestHill fire.  You had quite a fire in Utah too, I heard.  Did it effect you all there?
 
Got to go.  Tell everyone hello and I send my love.  Love and kisses for you guys!!!! Jo

Lindsey Forman said...

Good thing he likes sushi!! There are no good sushi places out here :(