Sunday, September 15, 2013

Easter 2013

We got to really celebrate Easter this year!  We had a nice day at church where Bennett got to go to Nursery and hang out with new friends and learn about Jesus.  Then we came home to search for eggs and open his Easter basket!

His basket was everything balls.  He is obsessed with any type of ball he can find.
Looking thru his stash.
Grabbing the baseball!
Happy boy!
The Easter Bunny was nice enough to hide the eggs inside this year because it was a very windy day.
Gathering the eggs in his basket!  He was having a hard time letting go of each egg when he would find another.  It was a great Easter!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!!!!!  And Mommy isn't too bad herself!!!!  Daddy, you did alright!!!   Love,Jo

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Darling pics! :)

Love you all!

Mom

Lindsey Forman said...

Hahah I thought there was a mistake when I saw the title of Easter!! It looks like you had fun though and I am glad you guys blogged!!