I LOVE all the photos of the silly boy! It’s so nice to see how he is growing up right before our eyes. Can’t wait to see him and his parents in November.
If you lined up a thousand babies, and if I had never seen Bennett before, I still could have picked him out of the line up as your baby. He is the perfect mix of the two of you!
I can see he keeps you busy! Pretty soon he will be running around with our boys! Emerson has the same cute striped whale shirt. It's sure fun to see new pics.
4 comments:
I LOVE all the photos of the silly boy! It’s so nice to see how he is growing up right before our eyes. Can’t wait to see him and his parents in November.
-- Richard & Dad & Grandpa
He is SO cute!! What a doll!!
If you lined up a thousand babies, and if I had never seen Bennett before, I still could have picked him out of the line up as your baby. He is the perfect mix of the two of you!
I can see he keeps you busy! Pretty soon he will be running around with our boys! Emerson has the same cute striped whale shirt. It's sure fun to see new pics.
Post a Comment