Nat, Eric, Abbie and Daniel came to Utah to bring Daniel back to school after his mission. We also had Brad, Melissa and Matt come to bring Matt to school. It was so fun being able to spend time with so many family members this summer. We spent plenty of time eating and plenty of time laughing.
We had lunch at Tucano's the day before everyone left. Bennett loved spending time with everyone.
 |
| Matt, Brad and Melissa |
 |
| Dave, Scout and Katie (Lincoln was further down the table) |
 |
| Bennett enjoying little bits of "human food" |
 |
| Ana, Tami, Daryl, Ya (Missed Mei who is up at school!) |
 |
| Nat, Eric, Unknown Friend, Daniel, Jenny and Abbie |
 |
| Abbie stayed with us so Bennett got really close to her. Here are some clapping shots. |
 |
| YAY! |
 |
| BEST CLAPPER EVER!!!! He's a genius! |
 |
| I loved this picture. So cute! |
We had so much fun with everyone. We wish we could all live closer. Thanks for sharing some of your vacation time with us!!!
2 comments:
What a great group of pictures you all sent me BUT I almost cried to see everyone (kids) so much older and going off to school. Such a handsome bunch. My, How proud Paul must be of his legacy. And I wonder what Judy would have done with YOU ALL?? There wouldn't be enough time in a day or a week to get you all "in" at once.
She "knows" and she is proud too. THANK YOU!
Now to the latest addition to the clan---MR. Bennett. Goodness he's growing up fast. When I look in that boys eyes I see an "old soul"---wise beyond his years. You'll see what I mean later on. It’s a good thing. But as I said before, during the meantime hang on. Its going to be a wild ride. Excuse the expression but he looks like he wakes up with "piss and vinegar". "Hey, world, here I am. What ya got for me today. What can I do to HELP my Mommy with today" HA! A cutie-pie but a little devil, I bet!!!
MY mind goes back to 1976 when every morning I would see 3 children leaving the house at 6 A.M. or there abouts , going off to who knows where, as Smitty and I were off to work. And then MUCH later we heard the rest of the story. And a mighty big story its turned out to be. Love,GG Jo
We loved seeing you guys!!
Post a Comment