We had a nice get away enjoying a city I had never been in. Here are some photos!
| At the Scripps Aquarium. Bennett was pretty amazed by the fish. |
| Our happy boy. He didn't have many naps on this trip and had a very difficult time sleeping with all of us in the same room. |
| Aquarium overlooking the Pacific Ocean. |
| Bennett got to touch a starfish! We bought Bennett a little starfish toy to remember this! |
| We got eaten by a Great White! |
| We spent another (very warm) day at the San Diego Zoo. Bennett liked the animals but they were too far away to really enjoy. |
| Polar bear exhibit with the family. |
| Our little family as we left. Bennett got a little panda bear animal for his souvenir. |
| We headed to the beach one day but Bennett was more interested in eating the sand that we left after only a half hour... |
![]() |
| We also visited the Mormon Battalion museum. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about our ancestors that volunteered. |
Needless to say it was not our best vacation but it was nice to get away and spend some time together. Bennett is growing so fast that we want to enjoy every moment with our little man!

3 comments:
I love the photos and captions! Can’t wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving, and hold that little man. I just hope he hasn’t grown so big that I can’t hoist him!
Grandpa Linn
Looks like a fun trip! I can't believe how big your little man is getting. He is so cute!!
Bennett doesn't look to happy to be inside the great white shark..
Post a Comment