Last night Debbie and I used our free tickets from the Cinco de Mayo 5K we completed. We saw To Kill a Mockingbird at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. We asked some friends of ours to go with us. The theater is small and old but the performance was wonderful! The story was great, acting was amazing, and sets were pretty impressive for a community event.
I was thinking some things about this story last night and realized some things about our current world. If you haven't seen the movie or read the book in a while I suggest you do it! Or go and see the play.
Harper Lee only finished this book. She said, "When you have a hit like that, you can't go anywhere but down."
Thanks Jeremy and Evelyn for coming with us! We had a great time.

4 comments:
To Kill A Mockingbird is our family's all-time favorite book - and we love the movie too (with Gregory Peck). We just love Scout, Addicus, Arthur, etc. The play sounds wonderful. Glad you had fun.
-Kara
Best book ever.
Such an amazing book/play/movie. Your niece isn't the only Scout we know, either. We even met an Atticus once! So awesome. I love Hale Center, they do a really great job.
I do like this new background! Very Summery!
Post a Comment