Monday, January 18, 2010

Disneyland Trip

Debbie and I were trying to figure out how many days we have spent at the park since we have been together. We have decided it is around 30 days! WOW!  Each time is completely different and this was no exception.
We decided to be real tourists this trip and took every character picture we could.  Here we are with Chip and Dale outside of "Tower of Terror."
Debbie and Lilo in California Adventure.
Here we are with the boss himself on Main Street
With Minnie Mouse on Main Street
Donald was out!  We very rarely see Donald Duck out so when we saw him we needed a picture!
and of course we needed to see Goofy!
Debbie next to Big Thunder Mountain
Entering the Matterhorn Mountain
And on our way out of California Adventure on our last day we ran into these guys! (Mulan and Mushu)  I had just tried the new Chinese food restaurant and Mushu was very interested in it.
We had a very fun trip with lots of adventures! It was a nice way to celebrate my week off. Thanks for being a great travel partner Debbie! I have the best time with you!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I love how much fun you guys have... we need to go on a trip with you sometime.

janae said...

Last time we went we tried to be touristy and we spent a ton of time meandering down Main Street and going through the museums. It actually ended up being really fun - who knew?! We'll have to do the characters some time. Even as a kid I don't think we ever took character pictures! I'm up for the challenge. :)

Barb said...

I think it's great that you did the "Tourist" trip to Disney. These are photos that you will look back on and be glad you did. I look at the photo of our grandson with Mickey and the smile on this 8 year old's face always makes me smile as well. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

I LOVE how often you guys hit up Disneyland! That is so fun!!! :)

Victoria Cobb said...

Wow you do love Disneyland huh? We do too!! We'll be taking the kids in June. Oh, I especially love the picture of Debbie and Lilo! Love ya--Victoria