
Last Friday I (Stephen) had nose surgery. I didn't have anything cosmetic done, but they did rip the inside of my nose apart and changed my whole life! I CAN BREATHE AGAIN! (I can give details to anyone who wants them!) Anyways, I have missed a week of work due to this surgery and my caring and wonderful coworkers sent me a plant. It was SO nice of them! Thank you all for your thoughts and kind wishes! I really work with a good group of people! (As much as I like them, I really don't want to go to work on Monday!) :)
1 comment:
So a couple days ago Elijah whacked me in the nose and it hurt SO bad and I was super upset about it. But now I feel like a huge wimp. OUCH!!! I mean, yay to be able to breathe out of your nose again, but man that must have hurt!!
Post a Comment