Debbie graduated from Cosmetology School again! California requires her to have 1600 hours and Utah requires 2000 hours. So she had to make up the difference before getting her license here. She finished last week and I am very proud of her! She has worked really hard to get finished and made a huge impression on the school she went to! Here is a picture of the flowers I sent her at school to make the other girls jealous! (I know how girls work in this profession!) I love you honey!
3 comments:
CONGRATS! I bet that is so nice to have that behind you! Congrats again!
cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs!!! (And wow about the flowers, Stephen. You get major kudos for that one!)
ps. yup, it's still pre-Halloween, so you could definitely expect Sam to have been up on the roof doing Christmas lights. :) Don't worry, though, we would have waited until November 1st to turn them on!
Congratulations, Debbie! It still amazes me that anyone can cut hair! I wish (again) that we lived closer because I REALLY need a haircut!
Melissa
Post a Comment