I went with Stephen's family to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point. Natalie and Abbie came out for the week and we had a great time with them. Above is the corn maze of David Archuleta... (I know we live in Utah!) The most common song was "The Long and Winding Road" which I now hate! The clues that were in the maze were all wrong and would send us in the wrong direction each time! Here are some pictures of the day! Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The Long and Winding Road...
I went with Stephen's family to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point. Natalie and Abbie came out for the week and we had a great time with them. Above is the corn maze of David Archuleta... (I know we live in Utah!) The most common song was "The Long and Winding Road" which I now hate! The clues that were in the maze were all wrong and would send us in the wrong direction each time! Here are some pictures of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh, I can't believe they did a maze dedicated to David Archuleta! That is so ... weird? funny? hilarious? I'm not quite sure what it is, but it is definitely Utah. :)
looks like so much fun! Wish we were there. . .
Melissa
Post a Comment