As Stephen was watching Ana, I was practicing an updo on Meili for a runway show she is going to be in next month for my school. She wore it to school the next day. I think it turned out darn cute!
After we finished we met Steve and Ana for a quick dinner at SONIC! We had a lot of fun tonight.
3 comments:
this is meili!
thanks debbie that was fun! a ton of people at school were impressed. I thought about telling them I'd done it, but my friends all know I'm not that talented!
and i love how enormous my shoulders look in the second pic! =D
I am happy we aren't the only ones sad about the Mother's cookies! I am glad you guys have your blog up and running again! It is nice to see each that we all have a life outside of work :) You guys are awesome!
I love how you do hair! When are you coming out to CA?
Post a Comment