Overall, it was a wonderful, quiet day!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Happy Birthday to Stephen!
Sunday was my birthday. Debbie had to teach a Gospel Doctrine Class (so we had to go to church) and we came home and started dinner. We had BBQ chicken (a family BBQ sauce recipe) and Debbie made my favorite Sour Cream Berry Pie! (Thanks to Tami for the recipe) YUMMY!


We just had a quiet evening, and we enjoyed my birthday present, which was a surround sound system for our television (which Tyler helped me install in the walls two weeks ago). We watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. It was awesome in surround sound!
Overall, it was a wonderful, quiet day!
Overall, it was a wonderful, quiet day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
best pie I've ever had in my life
Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was much less eventful than last year ... probably a good thing! ;)
Happy Birthday! So sad that I wasn't offered any of the best pie Tyler's had in his life.
I want some of that pie.....yum.
Post a Comment