Saturday, November 3, 2007

They Made Us Dress Up!




Our pets got so excited some strange night in October. The door bell started to ring and we got so excited for guests, but no one came in! They were dressed so strange and they thought the other humans would think it was funny if we dressed up too! Our pets kept saying we were SO CUTE! We felt like fools!

6 comments:

janae said...

Those costumes are a crack up!! I love the "family" theme! :)

janae

Ashley said...

Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! :) Glad you're doing well!

Tami said...

I actually got to see these costumes in person. Maggie, your pets were right. You and Lucy did look adorable!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh...you really did it!

Jen said...

You're awesome--I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, your great debby u look great william your a dork love william