Sunday, November 4, 2007

Introductions


Hello all! My name is Maggie. I am the primary author of this blog. I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog, since our pets (Stephen and Debbie) don't seem to have the energy to do it. I can't promise lots of thrills from this family, but I will do my best to keep you up to date. Stephen and Debbie got me shortly after they got married in summer of 2005. We lived in California in a small apartment. I am pretty much your typical dog. I love to fetch, swim, dig, and chew on dog bones. We moved to Utah December of 2006. It is a good place, but the sun is definately not as warm and the pools are a little less common. I do love the snow though!

Hey guys! I am Lucy! I am another author of this blog! You won't hear from me very much since I am usually too hyper or strung out to write anything. I will leave that too Maggie. Stephen and Debbie got me about 5 months ago thinking that I would be a good friend to Maggie. Maggie barks at me a lot! She doesn't like to play so rough, but we have a good time! I always seem to get in trouble for something. It's tough being the second pet!

These are our pets. Stephen and Debbie got married in June 2005. This is a picture of them at the Salt Lake Temple last month. They took this trip without us, (which you will find to be a very normal thing.) We still love them! They stumbled upon our blog, so they thought they might add some comments as time goes on. (Which is good for us, since it is hard to type with no fingers!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was such a funny post! So creative. You had me cracking up! Oh, and cute picture of the "pets" in front of the temple! :)