Here are some nice pictures of our home. The grass is not fully grown but when spring comes we will able to spend a lot of time outside. We are just grateful that it won't be all mud this winter, so we won' t have to get a bath each time we come in from a walk
I can't believe I'm checking the progress of your grass on the blog! I've been meaning to come by and look for weeks! It's looking great! The dogs are doing a great job posting your entries. Maggie's awesome.
2 comments:
I can't believe I'm checking the progress of your grass on the blog! I've been meaning to come by and look for weeks! It's looking great! The dogs are doing a great job posting your entries. Maggie's awesome.
I bet you can't wait to mark all your own little spots on the grass. Your pets will love that! =)
Post a Comment