Steve had a work trip in St. George and they were great to let Bennett and I tag along for some fun.
Here is a picture of us in front of the Painted Pony restaurant, such yummy food.
I don't win mother of the year here but Bennett and I had to get out of the hotel and Steve told me about a splash pad at a park across the street from where his meeting was. I did not check the temperature that morning and put Bennett in his swim stuff and splash guard and we headed out. It was really cold so he played for a little bit and then I put him in the car with the heater on and warmed him up.
There is a little carousel in the park and I wanted to take him on it so we waited for it to open and took a ride.
We have never really visited St. George before and were not sure what we would do, Steve's sister suggested Pioneer park. It is so beautiful up there. I was a little afraid of snakes and spiders in all the cracks of the mountain.
Bennett was such a big boy and wanted to walk around all by himself.
Next stop Disneyland!









1 comment:
So cute!!!
-Mom
Post a Comment